Tuesday, January 6, 2009

London soooo cold ... brrrr

Here I am again, in my room packing my stuffs and getting ready to leave London. Today weather is 0'C during day time. It is soooo chilly especially when the wind blew.

Anyway, for this trip, I had watched 3 musicals, namely, "Sunset Boulevard", "Piaf" and "La Cage aka Bird Cage". I enjoyed the music in "Sunset", enjoyed the voice in "Piaf" and enjoyed the cabaret dance in "La Cage". Each of them has it's own appeals. However, all 3 themes was about Diva! Sunset is about a fallen diva, Piaf is about a tragic life of a diva, and La Cage is about a diva which was not recognised by his adopted son. All 3 of them were very interesting and entertaining.

Also, this trip, I had covered most of the places I wanted to go, and I strolled from one street to another. And spent a lot of time in a Hong Kong Cafe for 'nai cha' (milk tea).

Overall, it's a slow and relaxing trips, which I really need instead of a mad rush. I read that the weather in London will dip down to -10'C in few days time. I guess I don't miss the weather here :-)

No comments: