Thursday, April 22, 2010

My first assignment results!

As you may already know, I am taking up Graduate Diploma of Counseling. My first assignment's result for Developmental Psychology was out! It was 36 out of 50!! I was a bit dissapointed because I expected to be in the 40s zone.

I believed the point was marked down, because there was one section I copied from internet sources. However, I did not copy blindly, I read it, digested, and then reword them. However, the college has installed a software that compare the essay's expression against all the sources in the internet!

Oh well, now I need to work harder for the 2nd assignment which I find even harder to write! I need to make sure I scored 80% above for the total grading. This is important for my entry into Master degree of Social Science.

1 comment:

Bahija said...

I need to submit my paper this sat. aiii, after so many many years of tak baca buku ....it's so hard to write my assignment leh ....and it's sooooo easy , so nice to copy from internet lor, that's what I am doing , goshhhhhhhhhh....... :( die lor