Thursday, April 29, 2010

Books in OZ

I found books in Australia is very expensive especially the academic ones. On top of that I am looking for some travel books for Hanoi, but the price of the book here stop my from buying.

However, recently I found from a friend there is a website I can order for books and delivery is absolutely free..yes dear kiasus! F-R-E-E. Not only that many of the titles there are so much cheaper than Australia.

Well what site is that? If you do not know by now .. visit http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

For example, a Phaidon Walpaper book on Hanoi, cost AUD 14.95 here, while in Book Depository it cost AUD7.45. Well I know where to buy my books now :)

1 comment:

Bahija said...

eh eh, I oso kiasu, keep ur receipts for me yea :) ....( that is if u plan to throw away those receipts la....) jangan bazir