Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lady with cabin bag .. i mean HEAVY cabin bag!

I am not a big fan of passenger with big and heavy cabin bag. They will bring in as their hand luggage, simply because they don't need to wait at the luggage belt once arrived. This apply to both men and women by the way!

However, the different was, the men can lift their bag and put on their overhead. Today in my flight, 2 ladies stepped into the flight, and immediately ordered somebody to bring their bag to the overhead compartment. If they approach me, I do not think I will be very kind. I had practised this line in my mind. 'Since the bag is heavy, which means it's more appropriate to check in. We should only bring in a hand luggage where we can manage! Not we cannot manage!'

I think the logic is simple, let's be fair to everyone. If everyone only care about their own luggage, there will not be enough spaces for all of us. Make sense?

No comments: