Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pocket Diet

I am halfway through my December holidays. While in UK I didnt do much sightseeing but rather takes things slowly and walk around the familiar streets. It was kind of fun to discover changes in the city and able to relate them from the past. Also, this Christmas shopping I thought I was not aggressive compared to the previous years. But online shoppings are addictive! Even before arriving into London, I have my goods delivered to an UK address well advance. My purchases for this year: A casual messenger leather bag A canvas carry all bag A canvas tote bag for working A leather card wallet A blazer A key wallet I noticed this year I was stuffing myself with bags. All in all it was a whopping amount by just clicking and clicking! Now I have to go back to pocket diet. No more bags no more online shopping! No more excuses I hope!

1 comment:

Zumi said...

Interesting article and this is interesting.cuff links shirts