Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Married with Children Vs. Single

I am always being told, you do not understand us who are married with kids. To be honest, I really cannot understand, and not because I do not want to. I understand as parents you need to shower your kids with the greatest love of all. However, the action to achieve that has offended me sometimes, but when I challenged them, they will say to me .. you do not understand ....!

Just last week in Ipoh, there was a chatered bus which will ferry a big group of people from the hotel to the resort where the wedding was held. Some of them have kids with them. After doing a calculation in my mind, I never thought the bus will able to accomodate all of us. So we play wait and see. So as usual, being single, I will let the elderly and parents with kids to go up first. After almost filled up, I decided to go up and see if there are anymore seats left.

The very first thing I noticed was the children. The were occupying the seats by themselves. While the parents were too busy chatting away or even care who else was being left out! Excuse me, if you are civilised, you know there are many people stranded, and can you please put yr your kids on the lap or let 2 kids share a seat together? No .. because you WONT UNDERSTAND US WITH KIDS!

I think this is just a lame excuse! It is really how civilised you are! SO FACE IT!

No comments: