Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Corruption! Who's fault?

I learned in Indonesia, there are so many corruptions at every level. The leader has led by example, if the leader is corrupted, so are those below these leader. I am sure this happens everywhere in the world.

I have an argument with a friend today. The corruption is created by us, if you think about it. For example, in a natural park I went in Indonesia. There was 2 types of prices. Either you pay the ranger for a lower fee, or buy a legal ticket at a higher price. Knowing humans, they tends to go for cheaper ones. My friend said this is a win-win situation! I say where got Win!!!?? This is typical how we encouraged corruptions to continues due to our very self centered view on saving money. We should stamped out all these activities in order to cut down the corruptions.

So now, I don't understand why the big hoo haaa in the South East Asian countries about corruptions. If you look carefully, we are part of the contributor! To stop this it has to start with us - human greed! Can you handle that?

No comments: