Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KL Traffic! I was Cornered by the Idiots!!!

I was so furious! That's how I am going to begin this post. Grrrrrr! Ok calm down, I am composed now. One evening I was driving home from work. I reached at a traffic lights with 4 lanes on a row. I was on the 3rd lane from left. My lane was allowed to go straight or turn right. I was paying attentions to the cars around me, as I suspect the car on the 2nd lane or my left is going to turn right ILLEGALY! So i put a Left signal to indicate I am not turning right but will go straight.

When the light turned GREEN! The car on my left true enough cut ahead of me, then followed by the car behind him and on and on!!! All of them forcefully turned right and cornered me to a divider. I almost hit one of them eventhough they noticed me going straight. They just want to turn and they will do anything to get there!

Dear idiots, next time when I hit you. I will hit you really hard, because you deserved it. I only put up with you because I am currently low in cash and I do not want to use it to fix my car. So do it again next time, I will show you what you will get! Just don't blame me and tell me all your excuses.

No comments: