Monday, January 16, 2012

My conversation with my ex boss Mr. LimST

Last week while shopping for cookies, I bumped into my ex boss LIMST. He has retired few years ago. I saw him standing next to a trolley full of cookies and stuffs. He was almost looked like as if he was sleeping while standing.

I approached him, and pat at his shoulder. I said, 'Hi ST, how are you?'. We exchanged a few words and it seems life has been OK for him after retiring. His daughter graduated from architect in Melbourne is seeking a full time job in Australia. However, she can only manage to find some part time job as it was rather tough to find a permanent one. Then I learned his younger son, is also studying in Melbourne and living together with the sister.

I offered him by saying, if you do come to Sydney let me know. I greeted him Gong Xi Fa Cai and hope to stay in touch. He nodded and then he walked towards his family. His daughter has definitely looked grown up. I just smiled from far and continue with my chores.

No comments: