Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Communism

I am currently staying at a host in Sydney and he happens to be a Malaysian. He is very ambitious and an idealist. Knowing his strength he feels he must work hard to make a lot of money for older age. He also dreamed of having a girlfriend who fits all his criterias.

I feel it's important when we are younger it's worth to take risk and try. After all there is nothing to lose especially at the of below 30. I perfectly understand that need to challeng yourself. However today I shared my view especially my need to change job. A job with low pay and probably low appreciation. I told him we tipped too much to greed due to capitalism. And the unlucky poor people won't able to survive. I feel there should be balance but I don't plan to change everyone. I can only do my part.

My host disagreed with me. He felt capitalism is great and I am a communist. You reap what you work hard for and things got advance due to capitalism. He felt if the person can't afford to buy say an iPad then they don't deserve to enjoy it. But after many rich people made money they donate to the poor. He felt it was such a great cause.

I feel there is truth to what he says but I feel there should be a balance. To me the root is our behavior. We are driven to think being rich is being loaded with money, then everything follows. I feel its more than that. It's the behavior of being able to give whether you are rich or poor does matter to me. When you are willing yo give we tends to be balance.

However in this world they are good and bad behavior people. it's hard to balance but everyone deserve to be respected. If I quote what my host thinking, I feel he may not respect people who are poor and unlucky. For them they didn't try hard and act up. At the back on my mind if only everyone is given a fair chance, and that begins with you and me.

No comments: