Friday, January 13, 2012

Still hunting ...

Its mid January now and I have yet to find a job. I noticed in Australia most jobs are very targeted at specific skills e.g. Sales, sap expert, security analyst. I am not qualified for any of them. My current role will start it's review very soon. I have tried to ask myself do I want to escape from the job or from my boss. I concluded it's a bit of both but I did not jump into emotional conclusion. The job is politicking. If you follow the book sometimes it's unfair, and when you follow your heart some people will cheat. So I am trapped in this ethical values of mine. Frustration mount when I try to logic out with the business but the one with power is always winning. Some asked me to just do it and follow what the boss wants. How do you follow when you are ethically challenged? It's something embedded in me it's my core values in order to function. I have tried to voice out but a Sherman tank would not back down. I could manage once a few times, but with every session is being torpedoed, I just feel I may end up resenting.

Hence I feel I am justifying here, but I feel once I am demotivates I don't give my 100%

Job ah job where are you?

No comments: