Thursday, January 20, 2011

Changing Role

After 10 years in the same role, I have decided to change to a new role on Feb 14, 2011. It's a sweet date and hopefully a right move. After announcing to the department yesterday, there were a lot of surprises from many colleagues. There were all wondering why would I do that. I guessed they might thought I am moving away my comfort zone, moreover, I never talk about any dissatisfaction with the department.

In fact, I like the department very much. However, circumstances changed. I am back to college, and I need flexibilities in my job so I can squeeze in the hours for assignments. Also, a break is good, and who knows, if I go back to the same job, I come back with more experiences.

Whatever the reasons are, it is a big move for me in 2011. I hope my decisions are right and life are full of amazement ahead.

1 comment:

Bahija said...

Oui, what did u sign up for ???? sweet change, starts on sweet day, so it will be a good move. share la .....