Monday, February 22, 2010

The pay will be cut with career as Counsellor

I have made the first step and has enrolled myself for Grad Dip for Counseling. However, many friends and colleagues were asking me to reconsider, because the job will be shitty and the pay will be very low. Most probably half of what I am getting now. One friend argued I should stay with my current job and has a steady lifestyle and upgrade myself every time.

Upgrade? I wasn't keen in upgrading my lifestyle anymore. Technology causes impatience and distractions. I think I rather upgrade my mind.

To find exactly how the pay I may get, the link below will tells a tale ..

http://paycheck.seek.com.au/Report.aspx?locationID=12&SubClassificationID=184

2 comments:

Ringgit said...

I applaud your courage.. and I also think that you could probably make a living in Australia in this new role vs if you were to do the same in MY. So kudos.. clap clap clap!

Bahija said...

Yea, go for it , DO IT....a lot of your friends are just the typical 'world' people - they only know how to earn money , keep earning , earning to provide the best for themselves and their loved ones. The saying it is better to GIVE than to TAKE, sometimes money cannot buy those real satisfaction..and when u r really into this field that u like , and when you are sincerely doing a good job - the Good 'CHI' , the good energy or the natural forces will treat you back well , so no worry .....just do it, enjoy your studies !