Thursday, February 5, 2009

KIASU TIPS #7 : Avoid Sore Throat

I am easily prone to sore throat. Usually for chinese, this was because of hot weather, or spicy food or lack of water. However, after taking very careful steps to avoid any hot weather or spicy food, I still have sore throat.

Recently I adopted another way to stay away from sore throat. In fact it works very well for me.

From now on, try to avoid using your fingers to nibble your food. Anything to do with unclean skin contact, the more you get sore throat. For example, I don't use my fingers to eat the chips from Mcdonald. I will either use a plastic fork or if you cannot find one, use napkins on to your fingers and start nibbling.

Also, every morning and evening, make sure you gargle your throat! Be it with Listerene or Oral B. However, if you need something stronger for anti bacteria, you may go for Savacol or other brands which can be found at the pharmacist.

I could attest to you since, then, I hardly have any sore throat! Amen.

2 comments:

Fong Yee said...

If this truly works, it will be the best tip ever!

Bahija said...

I agree with gargle with Listerine or equivalent products, that way - macam remove the 'sore throat' germs la ... I baru tried this method 3 days ago, and been gargling for days .... Amen, sore throat gone ...COOL