Thursday, February 26, 2009

Politicians .. our role model?

The news about the politicians in which was covered in the newspaper daily is making me feeling disgusted. It's not that I believe what was reported was entirely true, however, the coverage and actions done by these politicians are just simply making it unbelievable!

I believe in a strong government which can lead the people to improve and compete in this world for better. Instead what we got was politicians accusing each other, digging each other dirts to win favor, exposing the politician's past so it will bring shame to them, or worst using the law literally to force each other to step down. What is happening?? Why are you so GREEDY?? Why do you want these POWER STRUGGLE? It may makes you famous or richer, but what does this mean to us?? Do you think we will respect you with what you have done? You think your voice is my Voice? Just because you are given the power, you can start abusing it?

My wish is really simple. Be a good role model to us and to our future generations. I do not wish the current and upcoming generation lose their conscience. Gaining power and money through unforgivable act will not make me adore you. I wish you can sleep everynight without worrying who will backstab you or your family tommorow. Respect is earned not given or snatched!

No comments: