Friday, February 19, 2010

My name is Khan @ Sydney

There have been so much talks on Sharukh Khan new movie 'My name is Khan'. When I was in India, the movie hasn't started, then when I was in KL, I didn't have time to watch. Finally, now I am back in Sydney and they are showing the movie here too. I was excited and went for it today.

Well, I like Karan Johar's movie. However, for this latest outings, I was dissapointed. The main them in the movie was post 9-11, and how the Americans view the Muslims. It was not because the theme was not interesting, but the plot was urrm lame :)

It usually a feel good movie, however, this one was urrm felt too good to be real.

Another thing that suprised me was the movie was running at 165 minutes, and in Sydney they have 10minutes intermission too!! Unbelievable.

No comments: