Friday, February 19, 2010

My submission for my course in Sydney

Today I had submitted my application for Graduate Diploma of Counselling. One of the requirement is to write an essay with at least 150 words stating what is my aspiration after graduating ... this was what I have submitted :

I am interested in taking up the Graduate Diploma of Counselling because I wish to phase out from my current job and become a contributor to the society. On top of that, human mind are complex, and I wish to understand more of human behaviour including my very own. With this, hopefully I could channel what I have learnt and contribute back to the society.

In view with the current culture and generation gaps, I have witnessed too many stressful relationships among friends, families and colleagues. Many times a lot of communication breakdown and early detections or counselling could help many people out there to cope with the challenges we are facing daily. I sincerely hope I could learn all these necessary skills at ACAP and able to apply to the society.

No comments: