Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bye bye Apple IPOD

Few months ago, I dropped my IPOD aged 4 years at least. It was in a perfect condition and never have any issue on it. However, after the dropped, the machine starting to behave funny. First I have to press a few times on the controller before I could select a song. Then finally last week, none of the controller worked at all.

Hence I went to Apple shop in Sydney. I described the problem to them and hoping they will service it for me. The Apple staff told me since it was not under warranty anymore, there really isn't anything they can do. They offered me a 10% off on my next purchase instead. I was thinking to myself and I felt it's a totally ripped off. Feeling dissatisfied I went to the Apple online shop and look for services related link. I found out that services was allowed for expired warranty IPOD however, you need to pay like AUD 126 for the service - even if they can't fix it!

My oh my, no wonder the Apple share doing so well in the market. Well I guessed they push me to make my IPOD a junk! So instead of getting a new one, I got myself a Sony S-Series an IPOD shuffle like player. Well I have to say it hasn't dissapointed me so far!!! So sayornara IPOD for now. I am not wealthy enough to keep your share to continue to become a premium one!

No comments: