Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I was there but you are not!

Just few days after the protest has been dispersed in Bangkok, the government has lifted the curfew for the city. As for myself I had cancelled my business trip. However, just yesterday I spoken to a friend and he is flying into the city today. I asked if it's wise to go in now after all these mess. He replied saying it's already over and he is ready to fly in for his vacation.

I was thinking to myself, is this really nothing or is it me who is being Kiasi (scared to die)? Somehow, I really couldn't figure out why would they do this? Was it because they are proud to announce to the world, we are just being a loser? I am sure the city will become calmer and under controlled, however, feelings in human right now may not change as yet. I guess I go by how and what the sentiment in the city right now before I decide to travel.

To all my friends who goes against the odds. Take care and good luck. Don't say I didn't warn you. If anything happen, I am very envy, I guess that's what you want to hear from me :P

No comments: