Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Favortism .. how blind you can be!

I was looking through my emails and I noticed some of the names which I had dealt or communicated before in the past. These people has gone up really far up at the corporate ladders. However, as far as my memory goes, these people has the tendency to look down at those staffs that work below them. They are very good in managing up, sucking up, slurping up or making the people above and beyond very happy. When it comes to work, he will passed all the dirty job to the people below him.

At one point, I was very impressed, that how blind the people on top can be. All we have is a person who can really talk and his operation is a postman! Collect and post! His knowledge is at surface but he could talk like he knows everything. BS!

Those people who is his favorite will survive and those he couldn't be bothered, will be moved out. Really sometimes, it's not about how hardworking or how capable you are in your job. The nett of it is how can you click with your boss! Mo Money? Plenty! Integrity? Who cares for these people, for all you know they don't need it.

1 comment:

rotitelur said...

the content and subject doesn't quite match.....always look at both side of the coins, I have seen good leaders.