Monday, December 17, 2007

Keep your smelly feet away!@#$%^&

I am a big fan of movies. Everytime, I am in Kuala Lumpur, I will first find out what is showing in town. Last saturday, I had decided to watch 2 movies back to back. I was sitting alone on the row L and just behind me there is a strings of students and friends sitting together in a row. The noise does not matter me so long the show has not started. When the curtain raise, lights off and the dramatic music was playing, I start to smell something next to my seat. To my horror, I have this young man put his feet next to my seat! Gross!

This is not the first time, this had encountered to me. When I was in Australia the same thing happened to me too. I was so furious I actually turn around and told him his feet is damn filthy! What is going on with these people? Where are their sanity? Don't they know what is call manners? I am speechless when it comes to talk about the teenagers in this generation. I think they were well fed, has many choices and they do not understand what is the meaning of struggle? Probably their only struggle is not getting enough pocket money and don't have the latest games? They are lucky, for them the bastard has the Rich Father! For me, I don't! Even I could afford most of the things now, it does not means I do not know how to excercise my manners!

No comments: