Friday, December 7, 2007

Where is your mannerism! !@#$%^

This happened at a 5 star hotel in Taipei. Everyday, we will be provided with a free shuttle van that takes us directly to the office. Each morning, me and a lady colleague will share the van with this 2 fella (I suspected from Kiasu island - go guess!) who works in Microsoft. When you look at them and try to smile, they will turn their head to the sky. Never mind I hope they tripped on the road, and a tiny bicycle will run over them (just a wishful thinking).

They will usually sit on the 2 seaters right in front of us, and we will sit at the 2 seaters at the back. In other word, we cannot get out till their seats were adjusted to the front. So the first day when we were in the car, we havent spoken to each other, (I came to a conclusion, friendliness, most of the time is weigh by how rich and famous you are!) and we just do our own chat or thing.

When we reached the office, all of us need to get down from the van. The 2 Microsoft fella got off from their seats and they just walked away - Without Turning Back! They have no courtesy to move their chair forward after they left. I know they don't have to, but come on, where is your mannerism. Moreover, the person sat behind you, is a lady! No courtesy, all air! The driver has to come off from the van and adjust the chair to let us out.

Angry? Not really! I just felt annoyed, and it seems 1 of them is a big shot. People talk about lead by example, I wonder, how some companies churned out great leaders from their shop! Beats me!

No comments: