Tuesday, December 11, 2007

India & Pakistan Cricket Players

This morning I gave my colleague a surprise. He has problems finding a camera, hence the night before during my dinner I picked up a disposable camera for him. It is a very important day for him because, this morning it will be the last time we dine with the India and Pakistan's cricket team. After today, they will check out from the hotel.

My colleague sat down looking very cool, and was kinda shy to approach any of them. I will be embarrassed too if I in his shoes, however, I tried very hard to coax him into it. I told him this will be his lifetime chance - do it or never! After listening to me, he does not care if he will look like a fool anymore. He went straight the Indian's cricket players, after asking for permission, he kept snapping away. He moved from table to table, and even ran after the ex Captain - Ganguly for a picture -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sourav_Ganguly

He stayed cool but I can tell how excited he was! And then there was this Pakistan cricket superstar - the fastest cricket bowler in the world at this time - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoaib_Akhtar My colleague asked me to hold the camera and ran after him for a picture, however, I was too slow and Shoaib has to board a bus which is ready to go!

Everyone was very excited indeed. I should be grateful I had been dining with all the superstars for the last 3 morning. Now, I will ask my colleague to print extra pictures for me and we ready to sell them at eBay :-)

No comments: