Friday, December 28, 2007

London sales, it's a Circus out there!

I reached London on 24th December. Most shops were closed over Christmas, however, on 26th Dec I was warned the big sales is on! I have not been to any sales in London so this will be my first time. In the morning I walked through Regent Street and Oxford Circus, and to my surprise, everyone already on the street. Some queing outside the shops like H&M, Next, Selfridges since wee hour.

I have to say the SALES was really good. Most of the stuffs are from 40%-70%. I went into Burberry, there were so many Asians! I went to TOPman and HUGO Boss and noticed my sizes were running out. I think I realized why people are willing to wait outside, because the common sizes are easily snapped out. However, when I see the Q next to the cashier, there is no way I can go near there at all! I will faint due to suffocations! I also visited HMV record shops, some DVDs at only 3GBP (21RM)! There is no way you can find Original DVD at 21RM in Malaysia!

Today, I am planning to go to Harrods and Paul Smith. I was told at Harrods the first few people who entered the mall first will get to buy a very expensive item at probably 10% of the original price! All the ladies from all walks of life will be queing up outside of Harrods now! I will go there but probably at noon :P

No comments: