Friday, June 25, 2010

How old are you?

Ever since I have completed my Human Development subject, I noticed I often curious how old are them. I was interested their age range and then try to understand the phases of life they are going through. I like to question like what sort of thinking they are going through at their age range, so that I could relate if the theories I have learned actually applied to them.

Just today I met a new mom who is expecting, and I started asking how many months, because I remembered each month there are growth of the babies in the womb. I would never pay attention to these in the past, but the course actually taught me to be more aware at every phases of expectancy.

However, I need to be more careful when I asked somebody's age. Certain people may feel offended when do they do not realize why I post that question.

2 comments:

Bahija said...

In my psychology class, I learned one of the theory ( which I couldn't remember the name now ) - so many - nak mati.... each development stage , if we walk out successfully, we'll have a more balance life, when we got old later, we look back & we'll be able to share our great wisdom which we have collected all along ...... I am going to start writing my paper, have to perform many tests on my child :) ... I agree with you, it's interesting, amazing how our brain develop as a baby grow gradually. The negative part of me taking the class is that, I feel even more sad for my fellow malaysians, we are lacking in the knowledge, quality and the professionals as well as the dedicated resources. I hv to start blog again, to share some litte tips.... just need to find 'TIME'

Bahija said...

sometimes , we just conclude that even though someone is at certain age, yet he/she really is inmature .... haaa