Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and my holiday!

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of the reader. I am sitting at the airport now, after 10 hours delayed, leaving for London. This would be my 3rd year in a row visiting my aunt in London.

People asked me why do I kept going London when I have options to be in other Europe country. I think first of all, I really want to visit my dear aunt and her family. Secondly, I love the pace at London, shopping, musicals, and museums, I just find it's endless visiting these places.

Anyway, I won't be sure for next year because I will be going back to college and may have to spend more money on these commitments. Well let's see how it goes.

For now, I will enjoy London as much as I can.

1 comment:

Bahija said...

enjoy yout holiday ....who cares how many times u go london, most important, u suka nad u happy ma :)