Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas 2008

First of all Merry Christmas to all the christians who celebrate this special occassions and to all the shopaholic who just celebrate anyhow even it has nothing to do with you. However, it does help the shop owners to have a face with broad smile from one end to another. Thank you to you.

I was waiting to board my plane in KL to Singapore then to London on the 24th Dec. It was my first time I am boarding the A380 Airbus to London. The flight was rather boring and tiring. I could not sleep throughout the journey. The total passengers in the whole flight was 60 of us. We got to choose any seats except the business class of course!

On the 25th Dec, London was so dead. Hardly there were any shops which were opened. There were few middle eastern owners who ran the sandwich shops stayed opened. Other than that, it's pretty flat and non eventful.

On the 26th Dec, that's when the Sales begin. The crowds were so overwhelming that I have to give up walking around after 30minutes. I just couldn't breathe in Selfridges. I will try again later to check out any interesting la :P


Also, the recent opened Rasa Sayang, Malaysian restaurant just opened in December 2008 at Chinatown. The Health Minister from Malaysia came to officiate the opening too.

No comments: