Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Paranoid? or Street Smart?

I am walking around gold coast, when I saw somebody not walking straight or heard yelling from far, I will move across the other side of the road. I sensed I have better off avoid them before it's too late. Especially at night or wee hours in the morning, there are plenty of teenagers and adults were drunk.

Some just like to pick up a fight or to prove to his mates he is strong. When I told a friend what I did, he told me it's not worth living in fears or being paranoid. I guess I agreed to an extent however, we need to know too where we are heading into. If you are walking in a park in dark, or you see a group of teenagers was trying to be funny, will you walk straight into it, even if they may not be nasty?

I guess if you can pick up a fight with them, then I would, otherwise, it's not worth it!

No comments: