Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Reunion Dinner

I just came back from the reunion dinner. Every year my parents, brother and sister will gathered together for a reunion Chinese New Year dinner. However, this year my father brought some friends along and most of them are elderly in age. As usual, we will talk about what I do and where do I live. Apparently the friends are living in Canada and they thought the social welfare in Canada is the best in the world. I think I have little doubt about that as I have seen a documentary made by Roger Moore and mentioned the same.

Later, as usual, the elder found I am still single and insist to know when I will get married. This year I have a better plan to answer them. I said, I am married. I am married to all of the people on the table, and that's why I have decided to give up a good paying job soon and help everyone I am married to. I will not just help a single wife or their children, but rather I would help with anyone I may come across. The elderly nodded their heads, and they were happy with my replies :P

I guess this may be my resolution for my Chinese New Year :)

No comments: