Thursday, March 17, 2011

My invention for city of Jakarta

I was caught in a traffic in Jakarta. Inside the car, my colleague was complaining how much time they spent on the road each day trapped in a traffic. They missed the meeting sometimes and have to use phone conference inside the car. Sometimes it takes up to 3-4 hours a day! And also, they need to make sure they are not caught during peak hours where each car must have 3 passengers else face summon.

After listening to their woes, immediately, I told them I thought of 2 inventions. First, I would like to invent a meeting box inside the car. The box, would have visual and audio which they can take their conference calls while driving. However, my colleague said it may be dangerous if they are driving fast. I replied by adding a mechanism to cut down the audio if they exceed 100km/hour. If they slowed down the quality of the conference will improved.

Second, I would invent inflatable human size doll when they need to travel alone. However, this doll would have moving arms, to make sure the traffic police will think the cars are full of human beings!

So now, if I am the inventor, who will be my producer?!

No comments: