Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a small small world

I just finished lunch at a food court in a Sydney suburb, after that I went to a toilet nearby to wash my hand. On my way out, I saw another lady walking towards the toilet, and she yelled out my name! To my surprise it was a colleague from Malaysia. She has migrated to Sydney since 2004. We were so excited but found the world is so small. She lives in central cost which is very far from Sydney, and so happened she and the family came to this particular suburb for lunch. It was rather unbelievable to bump into somebody in a very unexpected place and location!

Anyway, we exchanged number and hopefully next time her family can come out together for yum cha (dim sum). It's good to see someone u knew for a long time, and yet you bumped into them again when u least expected.

No comments: