Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parental love

I was waiting for a friend outside a supermarket. While waiting, I saw an Indian mother minding her probably 2 years old child. I was looking for a seat and I stood near her hoping there were available seat. As I drew closer to her, I eventually saw her baby girl. She has an eye that could hardly open, a face that looked abnormal, and when she speaks, it's more of a noise than a basic speech. She's thin and fragile. I think she is a challenged kids and does not look normal. Her mother looked at her, giving her a weak smile. Later, the father joined them, and they torn some bread out of a loaf, and fed her. Her father looked like just finished his day from work. She was smiling when fed, and the father hug her. What amazed me was, how much the parents persevere. If I am in the situation, I would be stress and may even ask why my children was created this way. I do not know what sort of stress the parents have gone through, but what I know they loved their baby girl very much, even with her disability. Some may not know how they do it, but parental love, it cannot be replaced or can be understood until you are the parents of the children.

No comments: