Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sentiment

Since this week alone, 2 KL taxi drivers have been hinting to me how unhappy they are with the ruling party. I just keep my emotion check and query them why are they so unhappy. From what I gathered, even though they may be right or wrong, it's purely negative sentiment. They are frustrated. They want the leader to step down. My only concern is they may not see the big picture but use blame as a way to vent. No doubt the leader has it's good and bad moments, but sometimes it's really the best of 2 evils. For me, if I to vote, I want a politician who is not a business man. Second, a terms maximum for the government to be in office. Re-elect again after that. This way, everyone is under scrutinies if they did not perform. Then improvements may happened. These are my 2 cents.

No comments: