Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Modern Family .. you touch me you pay

Few days ago, I read a news in Australia paper where a grandmother was sued. Long story short, the grandmother woke up to a crying baby, and try to take her to downstairs. Worry she may woke up her son and daughter in law, she walked and slipped on the steps. The baby was badly hurt from the incident. The son and the daughter in law sued the granny for negligence and it became a first landmark case. The nanny will be punished by the law. I was so amazed with the story. No doubt the baby was hurt, but was it intentionally? Is this how you repay your mother because she fell? Instead she was blamed for not taking good care of the baby. I mean what has the world become? If I am the granny I won't even want to touch a single hair of my grandchildren. I worried I may get sued. What this incident shown me is the court can come to a conclusion where trust is no longer working. So don't touch me or else I will sue you even you are related to me!

No comments: