Tuesday, January 12, 2010

India Visa politics?

I was running out of time to submit my application form for India visa. Just before I submit I received a memo from the embassy, that for Malaysia passport, we are only allowed to get 2 entry and must used within the 6 months period. This is not a good news to me, because I often go to India, and everytime I submit the application, I have to wait for 4-5 days before I can travel, in another word, I am not functioning or working!!

The next day, when I read the Malaysian newspaper, there was a complaint by the Immigration in Malaysia where 39,000 Indian citizens who came to Malaysia as visitors have gone missing!! In another word, they eventually became illegal migrants here.

Now, I am thinking to myself, this sounds fishy. I often think there are cold war going on between countries. When something or someone complained, the other side will move a chess - to influence or to defend themselves. In this case, I may be a casualties. I know I am assuming, but all the coincidences are too obvious to me.

I am keeping my finger cross else I can't work next week if I don't get my visa on time!

No comments: