Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Competitive vs. Cooperative

I was reading the news today in India. A minister complaint that the Indian people acted cooperative rather than competitive all this while. I ponder on this 2 words, and I wonder, if this is necessary?

Yes, we should stay competitive in order to improvised ourselves or for entire organisations. While staying cooperative, means give and take. However, if we only stay competitive, for me I translated it as we need to go out there and "outdo" each other. Our betterment is my goal!

I am not too sure if I totally agreed with what the minister is saying. I believe everything we do there should be a balance. We should not be adopting only at one extreme. It's rather worrisome when I sense this messages in news. I wonder, what the next generation going to be.

No comments: