Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tiok H1N1 Flu? (Affected by H1N1 flu?)

I came back from Manila exactly a week ago. I came back without feeling unwell, in fact I went to office on Monday (1st day) and had lunch with Mel, Dragon and Ringgit. I remembered after lunch I told them I came back from Manila which is one of the affected H1N1 area, they hold their breath in the car looking like dead corpses! Mel said usually parents are greedy because they need to protect their love ones.

Anyway, on Thursday itself (4th day)I starting to have running nose. Hence I decided to stay home and work from home. Just when I thought it was just an allergy, then following on (6th day) I have headache, and sore throat. I couldn't sleep at night and started to feel very cold.

Then that's where I told myself, I need to check myself into a hospital for screening. I went through a series of test and they had put me in an isolation rooms. They had even questioned me who I have contacted and my flight details on last Sunday. I gave all the information, and immediately, like a tsunami, nurses and a doctor went to examine me. I waited for 1 hour .. and the doctor called up the Epidemic control center for a discussion. Anyway, this is my H1N1 experience. It wasn't fun!

For those who has in contact with me for the past 7 days .. you need to find the answer posted in June 2008. I do not want to create any panick and bad reputation to myself !!!!! Those not affected, you don't need to know!!!

1 comment:

Ringgit said...

VERY glad to hear you are ok! Technically you should quarantine yourself the minute you landed and not come to office or go lunch with us! GOSH!