Sunday, March 14, 2010

Banana men and other comments!

I was on a flight going to Manila. Suddenly I overheard a German guy talking to a chinese lady. The guy tried to chat her up and they talked basically anything. The german guy told her all his dislikes while the lady told him her life with maids and work (sai meng in my opinion)!

What irritates me is coming up. Though I tried very hard not to listen but they were very loud. The german guy told the lady how much he dislikes chinese who do not know how to read and write chinese. He said it's a shame. He has 2 kids and married to a chinese woman from Klang. He made sure his kids stuided chinese. Also, he said chinese was too shy and humble and always try to kow tow the son of soils! Chinese lack of confidence.

I believe he has his own rights to say what he wants. But I may not need to agree with him. With his one narrow minded, shallow with no background of other people's family, made me ticked off. Obviously I did not turn to him to correct him. He sounded an overconfidence man with lotsa assumptions. I think to myself, probably when people heard him, people will think he is right with his knowledge.

Well human are always thinking they know the best! For all you know this is one katak german di bawah tempurung!

No comments: