Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Th Four 'O'

Another year another milestone. I have reached the age of 40 now. And it's true, when you are young you want to grow older fast so you can experienced all the things adults can do. Now when we are actually there, we wish to put a brake on our age.

This can be done through using face cream, eye laser, skin IPL, grow your hair, and so many others. I should have thought Baby Boomers are getting older now and these are the major income if you thinking to run a business! However, back to my age, 10 years ago, we were in Hong Kong (Ringgit, Roti Telur and err the Loong Lui) holidaying and at the same time celebrating my 30th birthday. It was a rather memorable one because I was there with my Malaysian friends and then later one of the dinner I was with my Australian's schoolmate from Hong Kong. In fact the 2 groups met and having a dinner together. I was so proud I turned 30 I would say, but now, well I wish I should do a lot of things before I turned 40. Nevertheless I am still working on it. I must aim for my second career change :))

Whatever it is, life goes on, be positive and embrace the big Four '0'!

1 comment:

Bahija said...

Hey, i emailed u and wished u , u know .....:)