Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Ka-Cat (Cockroach) Story

I was sitting at a Hong Kong style 'Cha Chan Teng' (Cafe) sipping my 'Nai Cha' (Milk Tea) away. Suddenly I heard 2 ladies customer giggling and a waitress approached them. Apparently the customer found there was a dead KA-CAT in her bowl of soup noodle. The waitress then took the bowl back to the kitchen to inform the cook.

Few minutes later, the waitress came back and she said when we served we didn't see the KA-CAT was there. So it flew in while you were eating!!! The lady customer apparently didn't become angry to my surprise and she giggled. She said very loudly 'How can a KA-CAT fly around your restaurant and landed in my bowl?

The waitress kept quiet and very reluctantly told the lady boss behind the counter. Both of them looked very unhappy and asking how to deal with this. Anyway, I wasn't sure what happened in the end. But I do know, it's a bit ridiculous to accuse the KA-CAT flew into the bowl while the customer were eating. Does that mean the restaurant is dirty too? Whatever it is, I don't feel the cafe owner will win! But the only thing that really lost was the poor KA-CAT!

No comments: