Friday, April 1, 2011

Stable Unstable

Each phases of life we will go through a period of stable and unstable. Lately, I think I am going through an unstable period. Why? Because I have recently changed my role. I wasn't sure if I like the job. I took the job because there were some traveling involved and I could come back to KL to see my parents. However, what I didn't know, the job involves a lot of snowball effect, meaning, when a few cases hasn't closed, more cases comes rolling in. On top of the cases we do, there were reporting, however, there were various reporting forms though they looked alike. Besides that, while you are on the current cases, you will be either writing reports which already due or planning for next review soon. At the end of the day, I found it's a very demanding job of my personal time. The only freedom I have is when I decided to shut down the work at the end of day and ignoring the piling snowball.

I was wondering if I am trying to justify why I didn't like the job, but I think I was bothered the job didn't give balance to what I want to do outside of office, unless I ignored them. Ignoring is not part of my work attitude, as I prefer to finish off the work before I moved on. However, right now, I am stuck! I need more time to re-strategies what I want to do and eventually some less important stuffs need to be sacrificed.

No comments: