Monday, November 29, 2010

Annoying calls

My phone has a missed call twice and couldn't recognize the number that called me. Anyway, later the call rang again and I picked up. A lady started addressing my name and talk non stop about free medical check up and then free stay in the medical center for a night. It went on and on telling me what sort of check up they will do. I know I ought to listen, but I did not want to waste all our time.

I told her thanks for trying, but I am not interested. She added on .. No problem just come bla bla bla bla non stop. To a point I felt so irritated. I screamed, can you hear me saying I am not interested???? Do you understand what am I saying??? To my surprise, she just went on again and again. I just put down the phone.

I know I should be sabar but I think I am just a human!

No comments: