Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So long it's not harmful! I have done nothing wrong!

Often I heard people were debating whether they had done something wrong or immoral. What I gathered was so long they did not hurt the person, then it's not wrong. Hurt could be shooting, killing, bashing, or even gossiping (milder version). Most of these involved physical actions, then, most probably you had done something against the law.

However, the modern world has changed. One do not need to use a fist to harm a person. They use this invention call Money! I noticed the richer can control many things using this medium. The poor eventually was eliminated from the game and eventually they may not able to survive.

I totally disagree with people who became rich and became arrogant. In my opinion it's no difference in punching another person right into their guts. Yes, to survive, we need to be fit, but that's a choice. One can be more charitable and view the world in a more positive place to live in. If you are rich, just put your position on those who are poorer. I am not asking you to give all the money out, but stop speculating properties, stocks and etc. It destroys other people lives without you knowing. I hope I get my point across.

No comments: