Saturday, July 9, 2011

World of the news

How do you feel when a news company hunger for hot news that they will tap your phone to dig into the news. I just feel it's a violation of privacy. The big boys are powerful and money can get them to get what they want. Besides unethical in my humble opinion it's shocking and proving the law of jungles still apply today.

I was rather impressed finally the PM in UK decided to voice out the concern and try to put this madness to a stop! Yes powerful people get away from their misbehavior while those victims are left undefended.

I was watching a BBC program and they have invited a group of for and against of the big boss of 'news of the world'. The defender praised the boss that without him journalism is nothing. I believe so but that was maybe 20 years ago. With what they have done now it does not mean it's acceptable and should be pardoned. Damaged done and law for everyone should remain the same.

No comments: