Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Titanic 100th anniversary

On April 19, 2012 is the 100th anniversary for Titanic. There are events held in some places to commemorate the event. At the same time, James Cameron re-released 'Titanic' and this time in 3D.

I decided to watch the movie last night though I have seen it several times in the cinema or DVD. I was more curious was it as good as it was claimed that the 3D version was even better. After sitting for over 3 hours in a cinema, I have to say the movie was still as exciting. The 3D version was really amazing especially the shot under the sea. Besides, the scene where the passengers were trying to flee from the ship to a smaller boats was very real. You felt as if you were there witnessing the chaos in front of you.

Besides I also noticed, there were some younger generations viewers in the cinema who obviously watching for the first time. I heard some sobbing over the unfortunate pair of lover in the movie. Titanic once again has captured the heart and attention of the moviegoers. If you are a 3D movie fan, don't miss it. It's so much better than most of the 3D movies which I have seen lately.

No comments: