Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Artist

I have decided to watch 'The Artist' at a cineplex in Jakarta. I noticed the movie is not showing in KL, and the show is showing in Sydney. It may be finished if I plan to watch in Sydney later. Anyway, it's really an Oscar worthy movie. The actor and actress was brilliant. Their expressions in their acting were so heartfelt. They dance and do their silly movement like the Charlie Chaplin's era. I followed the story without even feeling bored. I am indeed surprised the movie can be as exciting although it was 90% silence. I haven't seen the rest of the best movie nominees, however, 'The Artist' is truly a trip to the nostalgic lane. Simply entertaining.

1 comment:

Bahija said...

what the heck , why not showing in Msia ?????? WHYYYY ? when out in you tube, tell me yea :)