Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life is always better in Overseas ....

When I am in KL, often others said to me, "Oh you are so lucky, life in Australia is so much better than Kuala Lumpur". In KL this la that la, like a place where so many crimes and other unfavorable situations. Its always better in overseas especially developed countries.

Well, just last week, while I was sleeping, hoping this beautiful friendly place is what other people told me. Dreaming the place with such Calm, peaceful, and safe. Suddenly, my dream was interrupted with a sudden noises from outside.

I overheard a man breathing heavily sounding very disturbed and unhappy. I looked outside, and noticed he was kicking the fence made of wooden planks. He kicked very hard so that every plank will come off. Initially I did not know what was the fuss, I thought a cat made a noise outside. I whispered loudly, like "OOI". However, when I looked out, I saw the man was continuing with his Bruce Lee kick.

Later a girl came to him, and gave him a hug. He seems calmer then they walked off together. This is just one example of how people can react in the neighborhood. They take on other people's properties or a person to feel better. So tell me now, why we always compare where we live with other places?

The outcome, is below :


No comments: